Arlington is the 50th most populous city in US, and without a public transit system. It is one of the big cities in the State of Texas. There are many things that keep the high populous entertained and amused but since we chose to restrict ourselves to 5, let’s see what those 5 things you can do if you are living in or visiting Arlington in no particular order.
- Six flags over Texas: Twists, turns, thrill rides and yes, lots and lots of screaming – what else can you ask for?
- College park center: Don’t forget to check out CPC – you maybe a witness to an amazing game or a concert and not to mention the food.
- Alley cats: If you have kids with you or if you want to entertain the kid in you then this is the place to go to.
- Southlake Town Square: Shopping, eating and movie time, and it’s all here in one place.
- Hooligan’s pub: It is time to leave the kids with guardians for the night and go unwind yourself at this Arlington’s famous pub.
Here is a site we recommend for other information related to the city: Arlington. Look for coupons from Groupon
@ http://www.groupon.com or Living social deals @ https://www.livingsocial.com/ for discounts.